Prenuptial, Postnuptial, and Expectation Agreements
The following are some of the services we offer relating to marriage:
- Mate Selection Made Simple: Techniques for successful mate selection. Let's stop divorce by selecting the right mate with whom you want to spend the rest of your life.
- Household Agreements: Two or more persons in a household need basic rules and parameters to maintain integrity of or deal with each resident's set of values (or lack thereof).
- Couples Communications: How to help your mate become more happy and loving by a process of simply listening to your mate, understanding your mate's concerns and helping your mate to overcome those concerns with almost no effort on your part. Also, how your mate can do (and want to do) the same for you.
- Reconciliation Expectation Agreement: Breach of expectations is the 99% cause of divorce. We work with you to craft an agreement of compromises to ensure your expectations are not breached during the marriage, or, if there is a slip, that the obligation to cure the breach is on the breaching party instead of the aggrieved party.
- Traditional Prenuptial Agreement: An agreement entered into prior to marriage to protect your assets, avoid your spouse's debts, protect your children from a previous relationship, set a foundation for clear communication, and help prevent conflicts.
- Traditional Postnuptial Agreement: Clearing up, settling or clarifying property and support issues which may interfere with the marriage, or fears concerning termination of marriage (breach of expectations of one or both of the spouses).